"90 Days to Diet Free" Program
Tracie created the No Diet Method for weight loss. Yes, NO DIET! She integrated many methods, along with tried and true systems, together into one program that allows you to actually design your own No Diet Method. No more focusing on food, no more guilt every time you put something in your mouth!
Yes! Dieting causes weight gain!
Dieting totally sucks! Why do you weigh more today than you did before you started dieting years ago? Let's explore what the "you need to be on a diet" experts say, and make sure you keep reading to see why their sales pitch only keeps you fat, and them in business.
"You need a new diet" so the so called experts say...
- Make sure you eat less calories than you burn (Have you figured that one out?)
- Eat more lean meat, cut back on carbs
- Don't eat meat, it is bad for your heart
- Eat whole grains, they fill you up, have more nutrition and good for bowels
- Don't eat grains! That is why you have a "wheat belly"
- "This" herbal blend we sell will allow you to eat what you want and lose weight
- Dr's say "This" herbal blend causes this health issue
You have tried "this expert's advice" and you have tried "that" miracle product over and over and over again and yet you are STILL overweight!
If dieting and diet pills work, why are you still dieting and taking pills?
Okay, so let's see why following all the expert dieting advice has NOT helped you stop dieting and why you are STILL looking for the magic diet or pill to help you lose weight.
Scientific studies show...
- "For most people, dieting doesn't lead to weight loss that lasts," says Traci Mann PhD, University of Minnesota.
- In the most complete analysis of weight-loss studies to date, Tracie Mann found that most people regain all the pounds they dropped, and up to two-thirds gain even more!
- After dieting, most people regained a substantial amount of weight back and many felt hungrier and more food obsessed than before the diet. Findings from a study by Joseph Proietto, University of Melbourne.
" That's because, according to the study, the participants' brains released hormones making them feel like they were starving. Their metabolisms also slowed and more of the food they ate was stored as fat." J Proietto
- Will you lose weight and keep it off if you diet? No, probably not, UCLA researchers report in the April issue of American Psychologist, the journal of the American Psychological Association.
- "Several studies indicate that dieting is actually a consistent predictor of future weight gain," said Janet Tomiyama, a UCLA graduate student of psychology and co-author of the study. One study found that both men and women who participated in formal weight-loss programs gained significantly more weight over a two-year period than those who had not participated in a weight-loss program, she said.
- "Diets do not lead to sustained weight loss or health benefits for the majority of people" T Mann PhD (Mann and her co-authors conducted the most comprehensive and rigorous analysis of diet studies, analyzing 31 long-term studies.)
So what is the answer? Are you destined to feeling guilty about everything you eat, avoid looking in the mirror at your body, being tired and depressed, unhealthy and fat (and gaining more year after year) until you die? No, there IS an answer to the dieting madness! You just need to change all your subconscious programs that are keeping you fat. You don't need more will power, that just means you are trying to overpower your will, and that will never work for long. Your subconscious mind is working against you. You want to lose weight, but you have internal programs running that are holding you back.
Typical subconscious programs:
- It's in my genes to be fat
- I will always be on a diet
- I won't enjoy eating if I want to stay thin
- It is scary to be attractive the opposite sex
- My overweight friends will reject me
- Thin people are judgemental
- Losing weight is really hard
- Dieting is the only way to lose weight
In fact, according to Dr. Bruce Lipton’s research, (among numerous other scientist's research) indicates that by changing your perception, your mind can alter the activity of your genes and create over thirty thousand variations of products from each gene.
Dr. Lipton gives more detail by saying that the gene programs are contained within the nucleus of the cell, and you can rewrite those genetic programs through changing your blood chemistry. “The function of the mind is to create coherence between our beliefs and the reality we experience,” Dr. Lipton said. “What that means is that your mind will adjust the body’s biology and behavior to fit with your beliefs."
Dr. Lipton's research points to a three-part system: there’s the part of you that swears it wants to lose weight (the conscious mind), trumped by the part that believes it is hard to lose weight or not emotionally safe (negative events in your life, all the "expert" advice you have been told is mediated by the subconscious mind), which then throws into gear the chemical reaction (mediated by the brain’s chemistry) to make sure the body conforms to the dominant belief. (Neuroscience has recognized that the subconscious controls 95 percent of our lives.)
Change your thought life, change the messages running in the background that keep you dieting and certainly change your stressed reactions to negative events so you don't produce fat hormones and keep gaining weight.
**** Please note that the Belief Buster process, the Gratitude Journal and really most of the processes I use are a variation of Robert Smith's FEFT/Eutaptics method.
No Diet Method Introduction
Mind for Success Quick Start Video and Information
Mind for Success Introduction
"Living Free Technique"™ Intro Video
Integrating the "Living Free Technique"™
Two Perspectives of the World
Robert Smith Video - How the Mind Works
Your Amazing Brain
Your Memories Aren't Real Anymore
Your Reticular Activating System
How Does Your Subconscious Mind Work?